API AMTRA REGULATIONS
These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as “Regulations”) shall specify the terms and conditions for the use of resources offered by the website owner at https://www.amtra.co/en in the form of API AMTRA – available at: https://product.amtra.co , constituting a knowledge base about indexes from the Amtra offer. The API AMTRA resources may be used only under the terms specified herein.
- Operator – Amtra Sp. z o.o., conducting business activity at the address: ul. Schonów 3, 41-200 Sosnowiec, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 625-000-92-41, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 272530098, registered in the District Court in Katowice Wschód, 8th Commercial Division, under the KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000063436, providing services electronically via the Website
- Website – a website available at https://product.amtra.co , the owner of which is Amtra Sp. z o.o., conducting business activity at the address: ul. Schonów 3, 41-200 Sosnowiec, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 625-000-92-41, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 272530098, registered in the District Court in Katowice Wschód, 8th Commercial Division, under the KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000063436, providing services electronically via the Website
- API AMTRA – a functionality offered by Amtra and available at: https://product.amtra.co including relevant functions and product information from the Amtra offer
- User – a natural person conducting business activity or legal person using the API AMTRA resources
- Amtra Partner – a user with whom Amtra cooperates in the scope of the sale of products from the Amtra offer
- Regulations – these API AMTRA Regulations
- Using API AMTRA is possible via popular web browsers, both on mobile devices (smartphone, tablet) and on computers with Internet access.
- API AMTRA offers two categories of access (functionalities):
- Information on products from the Amtra offer, that is, index, product name, msds card, product images, thumbnail images, product description, GTU/CN/PKWiU/MPP codes, EAN number and basic functionalities – are available for all users,
- Information on products from the Amtra offer, that is, the ones indicated in item 2a and the additional data: product size and weight, packaging size and weight, product country of origin; as well as advanced functionalities, that is, multiple search, creating and sharing xml files, creating customised views – are available for registered users.
- Registration is available only for Amtra partners and contracting parties cooperating with AMTRA partners.
- Amtra partner files a request for access to API AMTRA by filling in the registration form available at: https://product.amtra.co in the “Register” tab.
- The correct completion of the registration process and granting the Amtra Partner access to the extended functionalities shall take place upon the Amtra Partner’s confirmation of the registration process by clicking the link sent to the email address provided during the registration.
- The confirmation of the registration referred to in section 3 is equivalent to adding the Partner in the Amtra partner database and the Amtra Partner expressing consent to receive commercial and marketing information from Amtra.
Terms for the use of the resources
- Users using API AMTRA shall be solely liable for using the information and functionalities offered by API AMTRA contrary to these Regulations and the generally applicable provisions of law.
- Amtra represents that it holds all the copyrights in the scope of materials shared as part of API AMTRA, in particular, text elements, graphic elements, multimedia, as well as scripts and functionalities that make up API AMTRA. The user is entitled to use API AMTRA only in the scope resulting from the provisions of these Regulations.
- The information made available to the User as part of the access to API AMTRA may be used only to:
- supply the sales systems of Amtra partners,
- supply the offers of the Amtra partners’ online stores with products from the Amtra offer,
- marketing and promotional purposes of Amtra partners, provided that they ensure no copyrights are infringed (in particular, in the scope of the use of logotypes of individual brands and product images).
- It is forbidden to modify the contents obtained via API AMTRA, unless Amtra gives a written (otherwise being null and void) consent to make such changes.
- Each identified case of use of API AMTRA for purposes other than those specified in section 2 shall constitute an infringement of these Regulations and shall allow the Operator to block or remove the user account.
- The following use of the resources and information available via API AMTRA shall be particularly deemed as infringing the provisions of the Regulations:
- in a manner infringing copyrights and the rights to trademarks and other marks, in particular, that may be misleading to the viewers,
- to present on websites of third parties.
Limitation of liability
- The Operator shall not be liable for:
- the use of information and functionalities of API AMTRA contrary to the provisions of the Regulations and generally applicable law,
- any damage that occurred as a result of the Operator ceasing to provide services or in the case of lack of continuity of the service provision,
- the manner in which the functionalities and information obtained by Users via API AMTRA are used,
- the validity of the resources made available. The User shall each time confirm the validity of the information and resources obtained via API AMTRA.
- Any information, in particular the GTU codes, information on the use of MPP, shall be subject to the User’s individual verification. Amtra indicates that including the GTU codes and information referring to the use of the MPP method in this document is purely for informative purposes and shall not relief the User from the obligation to verify them, and Amtra shall not be liable towards the User for using the above mentioned information for tax purposes.
- The Controller of the personal data processed in relation to the performance of the provisions of these Regulations is the Operator.
- Providing the personal data by the User is voluntary, yet necessary for the registration process and for the User to be able to use the full functionality of API AMTRA.
- Personal data are processed by the Operator in order to provide the User with access to API AMTRA website (pursuant to Article 6.1 (a) and (b) of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
- The personal data on the Users shall be processed, among others, for the following purposes:
- efficient operation and functioning of API AMTRA,
- preparing reports and analyses on the functioning of API AMTRA
- pursuing any claims by the Operator with regard to the User,
- explaining the circumstances of the unauthorised use of API AMTRA
- creating copies and data storage.
- Providing the personal data is voluntary, yet necessary to create an account and use the full functionality of API AMTRA
- Data may be made available to the following recipients: authorised employees of the Operator and other entities whom the personal data are provided in relation to the service of administration and maintenance of API AMTRA based on relevant agreements.
- The persons whose data are processed have the right to access to their data, to rectify them, to transfer them, to object to their processing, to remove the data and to limit their processing.
- In the case it is established that the data processing infringes the GDPR provisions, they shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- Personal data shall be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes specified in the Regulations.
- The rights referred to in section 8 and 9 may be exercised by writing to the email address: email@example.com, as well as directly, by going to the Operator’s head office.
- Amtra shall reserve the right to amend the Regulations, and the amended version hereof shall be effective upon notifying the Partner of the fact, in the form of an email message sent to the email address indicated in the registration form.
- The Amtra Partner shall be entitled to object to the amendments made to the Regulations. In this case, Amtra shall remove the user account of the user who expressed their objections.
- The User may, at any time, resign from using the API Amtra and request their account to be deleted. For this purpose, the User should send a message to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org consisting a request to delete the API Amtra account.
- Any disputes arising in relation to the use of these regulations shall be settled by common courts having jurisdiction of the Amtra registered office.